October 25 – Day of the cable industry worker!
With a congratulatory speech, the plant’s general director, Bobrov Vladimir, addressed the plant workers, noting not only productive work, but also an increase in demand for cable and wire products in Kazakhstan. Bobrov V. – awarded the Honorary Badge of Honor for the Cable Industry for his great personal contribution to the development of the cable industry in the CIS countries, improving the efficiency of modern production, and long-term and conscientious work. The factory workers were also congratulated by Nadezhda Mikheeva, director of economics and finance.
In honor of the professional corporate holiday «The Day of the Cable Industry Worker» and the professional holiday «The Day of Machine Builder», the plant’s employees were rewarded for conscientious work. For his great personal contribution to the development of cable production, many years of conscientious work were awarded the Certificate of Honor of the Electrocable Association of Moscow Parfenov Vadim – master technologist of the main production department and Schetinin Alexander – repair technician of 6 category.
For the fruitful, long-term work in «Kazenergokabel» JSC, the highest indicators in production, contributing to the improvement of product quality, increasing the competitiveness of the national economy and in connection with the Day of Mechanical Engineering were awarded the Certificate of Honor of mayor of Pavlodar Region Igor Bobrov – OGT process engineer, Larisa Tretyakovа – Laboratory Engineer of the Quality Department, Amangeldу Seisenov – Рlumber 6 grade of service of the Chief Power Engineer and Viktor Shaerman – Test Engineer of the Technical Department of control.
In addition to awarding diplomas and cash payments, the best employees of «Kazenergokabel» JSC were entered on the factory Honor Board:
- Absolyamov Anvar – Deputy Chief Technologist;
- Batkaev Dmitry – deputy head of the main production department;
- Bekbayev Kenzhebay – the driver of a car shopping center;
- Bekpadov Samat – brigadier-picker of the area for picking and shipment of the main warehouse;
- Govyazin Sergey – head of the set-up group;
- Guritskaya Marina – Controller, 4th quality control department;
- Klimkin Vasily – dragging non-ferrous metals, 5th grade;
- Kovalenko Vladimir – sanitary plumber of the 5th grade;
- Leader Evgenia – production department supply engineer;
- Maytysenov Aslan – head of the shift of the CPAK;
- Menshikova Marina – a twist-insulator lived and the cable 4 discharge;
- Nasirov Nizami – carpenter-joiner of 6 category for economic services;
- Nikonorov Nikolay – GPM repair technician, 6th grade;
- Sidoruk Maxim – pump and compressor equipment driver – gas technician, gas equipment maintenance 4 categories;
- Soboleva Irina – dispatcher of the OS dispatchers group;
- Tolmachyov Rodion – a cable-insulator of wires and cable of the 5th category;
- Fedorov Vyacheslav – the twisting insulator of veins and cable of the 5th category;
- Tsechoev Idris – twist-insulator lived and cable 5 discharge;
- Shishkin Peter – the leading manager of the department of contracts;
- Yagolnik Viktor – smelter of the 5 category.
Also, 15 employees of «Kazenergokabel» JSC were awarded a Certificate of Honor by «Kazenergokabel» JSC.
Together with the management of the enterprise, the plant workers were congratulated by the head of the secretariat, the deputy chairman of the Assembly of Peoples of Kazakhstan of Pavlodar region – Zhetpysbayev Seisembay. The Assembly of Peoples pleased the workers with creative performances by representatives of different nationalities: Kazakhs, Cossacks, Israelis, Koreans, Ingushs and many others